Jump to content
  • 0

Unmute Stream on Player


Gilbert Arias
 Share

Question

  • Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Hello Gilbert,
The video is mute by default due to browsers policy.
Let me know if this works.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey




 
Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.


On Thu, 22 Jul at 5:40 PM , Gilbert Arias <gaf03ster@gmail.com> wrote:
hello guys i will like to know if there is any workaround to start the streaming autoplay unmuted ? 

im trying to sned the parameter over the liveapp on the AMS but it is not taking it, all the browsers comes muted once the video iframe is loaded.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ant Media Server" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ant-media-server+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ant-media-server/48da2907-913b-4255-ad2d-1ddc71b7d804n%40googlegroups.com.
44719:1264838
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Hi Gilbert,
Hope you are doing well.
Did it work for you!

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey



 
Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.


On Thu, 22 Jul at 5:55 PM , Ant Media Support <support@antmedia.io> wrote:
Hello Gilbert,
The video is mute by default due to browsers policy.
Let me know if this works.

--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey




 
Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.


On Thu, 22 Jul at 5:40 PM , Gilbert Arias <gaf03ster@gmail.com> wrote:
hello guys i will like to know if there is any workaround to start the streaming autoplay unmuted ? 

im trying to sned the parameter over the liveapp on the AMS but it is not taking it, all the browsers comes muted once the video iframe is loaded.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ant Media Server" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ant-media-server+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ant-media-server/48da2907-913b-4255-ad2d-1ddc71b7d804n%40googlegroups.com.
44719:1264838
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Hello, on line 50 of the file I see no reference for the unmute. Can you please give me some advice ?



--
Gilbert N. Arias Feliz

Unix/Linux Administrator
Windows Server Administrator
VoIP Engineer 
BackTrack Network Security Tester Team

[unos Sueñan... Otros Hacemos Realidad Nuestros Sueños...]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Hi Gilbert,
Please check 
--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey



 
Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.


On Mon, 26 Jul at 9:06 PM , Gilbert Arias <gaf03ster@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, on line 50 of the file I see no reference for the unmute. Can you please give me some advice ?



--
Gilbert N. Arias Feliz

Unix/Linux Administrator
Windows Server Administrator
VoIP Engineer 
BackTrack Network Security Tester Team

[unos Sueñan... Otros Hacemos Realidad Nuestros Sueños...]
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ant Media Server" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ant-media-server+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ant-media-server/CADrkAtGstk0iu6-BweKUTkAzj01K5G65SZs7aOM8P2KgTcD5%2BA%40mail.gmail.com.
44719:1264838
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Hi Gilbert,
Did you get any chance to see my previous mail!
--
Cheers,
Mohit Dubey


 
Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.


On Mon, 26 Jul at 9:23 PM , Ant Media Support <support@antmedia.io> wrote:
Hi Gilbert,
Please check 
--
Best Regards,
Mohit Dubey



 
Star Ant Media Server on GitHub and get a chance to win an AMS Annual Enterprise Edition License.


On Mon, 26 Jul at 9:06 PM , Gilbert Arias <gaf03ster@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, on line 50 of the file I see no reference for the unmute. Can you please give me some advice ?



--
Gilbert N. Arias Feliz

Unix/Linux Administrator
Windows Server Administrator
VoIP Engineer 
BackTrack Network Security Tester Team

[unos Sueñan... Otros Hacemos Realidad Nuestros Sueños...]
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ant Media Server" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ant-media-server+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ant-media-server/CADrkAtGstk0iu6-BweKUTkAzj01K5G65SZs7aOM8P2KgTcD5%2BA%40mail.gmail.com.
44719:1264838
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...