Low Bandwidth/Zoom

Joseph Brundige

Question

Hi All,

I lost a project today because just putting up a Zoom call resulted in a decent stream whereas trying to stream via Ant Media resulted in very low quality 360p video and the feed constantly dropping. We were in a low bandwidth situation with about 700kbps upload speed. Low, but it shouldn't be too low to stream. Can any recommend some steps to improve the stability in a low bandwidth situations? We limited upload bandwidth to 500kbps and I turned on adaptive streaming for only 360p and 480p video. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,
Joe

--

Joe Brundige 
uc?export=download&id=1US9-qeox95jaOftD-rB8BNXKTPvBlFYs&revid=0BxA6OT8_hRlxN21rSkNWKzU3Yk02dXdmRVZ4NS84eGJFc3g4PQ 310.889.8288
uc?export=download&id=1sFwoiXtYa5xnCqOy4PKcaQqkcLJyEU4L&revid=0BxA6OT8_hRlxMVZpWnIvUUM3V2NWSG15RUxoWnZQZ0ZrTFFrPQ 424.444.0555
uc?export=download&id=1QVWfd59UEVraRaXWzyXofwi0tmP4FTla&revid=0BxA6OT8_hRlxU01nZ1Y5T0pwR3VSMEQzaElKdHpPVVo2KzhVPQ
uc?export=download&id=1uZNfyfZ6JxaZ7ukae3CZ4DsyI-ltSJMj&revid=0BxA6OT8_hRlxSFNrcjE5TVBVb25Ib0FTTVdBUWpXckJETXA4PQ
 uc?export=download&id=1i2YbfIgW7iEILibPhJYp29LMAXHOF_Sb&revid=0BxA6OT8_hRlxRXJ4S3pyZlhGNjh4VFdVazE2TVZ6OVJmSE5rPQ

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question