Scheduling Stream Helps !

Charssay

Question

Hello All

I’m looking for help to set a schedule Stream on my Server With AMS

I saw some answer giving advice to use some start/stop APi, but, I’m not a friendly Linux user so couldn’t do it ?🙂; even the installation on my VPS I did pay someone for it

My requesting being to start a stream, looping a short video (set on a playlist), from somewhere as 00.05 AM to 6.00 AM

Is there someone that could help me or show me a easy way to do it

Thanks

C.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

Hello

Thanks, This I know already !

But I think that the developer "must consider", even under licence, this as he can be important for most without requiring to the back end of the system to do it. I saw beginning with AMS that the scope of this software is also to facilitate its use, this is why an GUI interface comes in, and this I'm really appreciate !

Even for the Authentication mode I ask on another Post, all external software have this setting, why not AMS. I'm ready to go with a AMS licence if this can done one day

Thanks for your input

Charles

7 hours ago, Charssay said:

Hello

Thanks, This I know already !

But I think that the developer "must consider", even under licence, this as he can be important for most without requiring to the back end of the system to do it. I saw beginning with AMS that the scope of this software is also to facilitate its use, this is why an GUI interface comes in, and this I'm really appreciate !

Even for the Authentication mode I ask on another Post, all external software have this setting, why not AMS. I'm ready to go with a AMS licence if this can done one day

Thanks for your input

Charles

Actually, you can open an issue with the feature-request label, so we will add it to our sprint plan.

https://github.com/ant-media/Ant-Media-Server/issues