Integration with Amazon Kinesis?

Alper

Question

Does AMS have any built-in support for feeding the livestreams to Amazon Kinesis, or is something like that planned?

Our use case (streaming video from security drones) would greatly benefit from either an out-of-the-box integration, or at least a media producer class to use in our own code.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

15 hours ago, Alper said:

Does AMS have any built-in support for feeding the livestreams to Amazon Kinesis, or is something like that planned?

Our use case (streaming video from security drones) would greatly benefit from either an out-of-the-box integration, or at least a media producer class to use in our own code.

I am not sure about this one but I think you should look at the plugin architecture. There might be a possibility to capture frame data from there and feed it to Amazon kinesis. 

2 hours ago, Alper said:

Actually its a good idea, but we need to first find out how Kinesis expects data ingest format, I guess. Thank you, @Connessione

Yes ofcourse. Otherwise you need to repackage the frames packets to make them compatible with kinesis as per their requirements. Good luck 🤞 

Edited by Connessione