How to add a background image to live stream that contains only .wavs/.mp3s?

Llama

Question

I have a playlist that has only .mp3/.wave files, and I was wondering how I could add a background image that stays on screen 24/7 whilst it loops through the audio files? 

Lastly, would I be able to display the name of the audio file currently being played?

Thank you!

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, Llama said:

I have a playlist that has only .mp3/.wave files, and I was wondering how I could add a background image that stays on screen 24/7 whilst it loops through the audio files? 

Lastly, would I be able to display the name of the audio file currently being played?

Thank you!

If you plan to broadcast in web only then you can just have your player show a background image. However if you plan to target other platforms as well then you need a video stream. There are a few options for this :

1. you can use a encoding software which can composite the streams (audio with video) from front end itself and then Transmit it to ams. 

2. Broadcast audio stream and a blank video (black background) using ffmpeg or a different encoder. Then mix the stream to generate a single stream. See this . https://antmedia.io/discover-the-filter-plugin/

3. use ffmpeg to convert your audio files into video files with a background image and then make a playlist from that.

• Like 1