Troubleshooting new install Ubuntu

Raindrop Works

Question

Hello there, I'm a new user to Ant, have a license for Enterprise edition (but Community should be able to do what I'm trying).  Eventual goal is streaming RTMP from a streaming camera from out IRL to my home server, where I can do other graphical work on the stream in OBS and then stream to YT/Facebook. But first I have to get it working

I have a seperate server (192.168.1.104) that Ant is installed on, and I've made a LiveApp named RDW Output test (with a default publish URL of rtmp://192.168.1.104/LiveApp/502772793747381540892029 )

In OBS to test (same network) I've set rtmp://192.168.1.104/LiveApp/ as the server, and 502772793747381540892029 as the stream key (following the directions here https://antmedia.io/how-to-use-obs-with-ant-media-server/), but when I attempt to stream, I get "Failed to connect: Could not access the specified channel or stream key, please double-check your stream key. If it is correct, there may be a problem connecting to the server"

UFW is disabled, so there shouldn't be any firewall issues going on. And since everything is on the same network, I can't imagine it's a routing issue. I'm not sure where to go next to try to sort this out.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

7 answers to this question