Consult

Ejlodeiro

Question

Hello, we are needing the following for a client. What would be the best implementation for this case?

• We must have a coding for the live broadcast 24 hours a day, must have a limit of 4000 concurrent users. 

• It must have a video quality to be converted from 5000 Kbps - direct conversion to 4000 Kbps, 1200 Kbps and 250 Kbps, for a total of four different qualities of transmission 

• It will have to offer 128 Kbps audio quality in its AAC format

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Hi, 

Let me answer your questions.

Btw, what's your requirement in latency? Do you need sub-second latency(WebRTC) or low latency(HLS - 6-10 seconds)?

• We must have a coding for the live broadcast 24 hours a day, must have a limit of 4000 concurrent users. 

- If you need low latency(HLS), using CDN is the best option in terms of have less cost. For limiting the user, I think play token can be used on Ant Media Server side. For WebRTC streaming, again play token can be used. 

• It must have a video quality to be converted from 5000 Kbps - direct conversion to 4000 Kbps, 1200 Kbps and 250 Kbps, for a total of four different qualities of transmission 

- Ant Media Server Enterprise edition can do this on the fly. 

• It will have to offer 128 Kbps audio quality in its AAC format

- OK. No problem.

So how can we proceed? I think we can make a simple demonstration. 

Regards,
A. Oguz